12/8/22 Back in stock! Shipping back orders now
PLATE HOLDS 3 TUBES
Gone are the days of your techs spending time building uni-strut structures to hold conduits over a rack to feed cable down from the plenum space. The CTS Suspended Ceiling Cable Penetration System holds a 4" conduit in place and sits above a ceiling tile so you can easily and cleanly hold 4" conduits in a 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' ceiling tile.
Our assembly will save your company time, money and resources!
- Kit comes with ONE plate and ONE tube, additional Riser tubes for the other two holes can be ordered separately if needed.
- Tube can be moved to any of three locations on the plate allowing you to place it in the exact location you need above the rack.
- Zinc plated Steel is strong and slides on the ceiling grid to further accommodate the perfect location.
- Assembly is supported by both the ceiling grid as well as optional four grid wire anchor locations.
- Tube assembly is made from V0 (fire resistant) rated materials!
- Insert a 4" ridged metal conduit into the locking sleeve or use the sleeve as your pass though in the ceiling tile.
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA!
- Cut Sheet